HOW ADVERTISING CREATIVE STRATEGY IMPACTS SALES
24. 9. 2022 Contagious digests the most interesting and relevant research from the world of advertising and beyond, because there’s just too much to read and too little time. The Impact of Advertising Creative Strategy on Advertising Elasticity / By Filippo Dall’Olio (Brock University) and Demetrios Vakratsas (McGill University). Published in the Journal of Marketing. Give it to… Continue reading HOW ADVERTISING CREATIVE STRATEGY IMPACTS SALES Více informací
EFFECTIVENESS COMES WITH THE CONFIDENCE TO INVEST
19. 9. 2022 Marketing effectiveness is driven by courage, focus and tenacity, rather than a quest for efficiency. Often when marketers talk about effectiveness they talk about brand perception, leads, outcomes, conversions, pipelines, or other commercial KPIs. Maybe campaign goals, business outcomes, even return on investment; although ROI is really a measure of efficiency not effectiveness. My start… Continue reading EFFECTIVENESS COMES WITH THE CONFIDENCE TO INVEST Více informací
WHAT DOES THE RISE IN ENERGY PRICES MEAN FOR THE BROADCAST INDUSTRY?
19. 9. 2022 TVBEurope speaks to a number of vendors to find out how they are preparing for the price rises, and what impact they think it will have on the broadcast industry as a whole. Amid reports the new UK prime minister is planning to freeze the energy price cap for domestic customers, there is no news… Continue reading WHAT DOES THE RISE IN ENERGY PRICES MEAN FOR THE BROADCAST INDUSTRY? Více informací
WHY MARKETERS ARE RETURNING TO TRADITIONAL ADVERTISING
17. 9. 2022 Traditional advertising is alive, heading for growth for the first time in a decade. The authors explain seven factors driving this trend, including the ability of traditional ads to break through digital clutter. Více informací
UNDERSTANDING THE CREATIVITY OF CANNES WINNERS
16. 9. 2022 Most of the Cannes Lions award-winning campaigns share a similar anatomy, says Neuro-Insight’s Peter Pynta: they lean on the art of storytelling and build creative tension to light up the brain’s emotional centres and drive memorability. Congratulations to the winners at the Cannes Lions awards last week, especially to brands like Michelob Ultra, Dove and… Continue reading UNDERSTANDING THE CREATIVITY OF CANNES WINNERS Více informací
PRODUCT PLACEMENT WORKS BEST IN COMBINATION WITH ADS
5. 9. 2022 Using 30-second ad slots in tandem with product placement can significantly increase key metrics, from sales to website visits, according to research. A study* by BEN, a firm working in the product placement field, tied ad and product integration exposure to brands to actions taken by consumers within the following two weeks. Marketing Brew detailed the… Continue reading PRODUCT PLACEMENT WORKS BEST IN COMBINATION WITH ADS Více informací
AN INSIDER’S VIEW: WHERE WILL THE PRICE OF TV ADVERTISING END?
30. 8. 2022 Martin Nováček from media agency OMD Czech reflects on what parameters currently influence the price of TV advertising and asks where it can go. Price, the magic formula around which everything revolves and is decided. We have become accustomed to evaluating the success or failure of an advertising campaign through it, as if nothing else… Continue reading AN INSIDER’S VIEW: WHERE WILL THE PRICE OF TV ADVERTISING END? Více informací
‘DON’T BE AFRAID OF CONSISTENCY’: MARKETERS ON THE DRIVING FACTORS BEHIND EFFECTIVE ADVERTISING
16. 8. 2022 The marketers behind two highly effective Marmite and Aldi ads explain what it takes to build a creatively effective campaign. Consistency, relevance and strong branding are all essential to build creatively effective advertising campaigns, the marketers behind Aldi’s ‘A Christmas Carrot’ and Marmite’s ‘Flippin Tasty’ ads have revealed. Both ads have been deemed highly effective from… Continue reading ‘DON’T BE AFRAID OF CONSISTENCY’: MARKETERS ON THE DRIVING FACTORS BEHIND EFFECTIVE ADVERTISING Více informací
SERIOUSLY FUNNY: CAN HUMOUR HELP BRANDS THROUGH AN ECONOMIC CRISIS?
15. 8. 2022 From 2020 till now, it seems the bad news is never-ending. From a pandemic to a war, now we have to contend with the cost-of-living crisis. Aye, yai, yai. What next?! We all sigh, deliberately not clicking on the latest monkeypox article. To quote TikTok, we do not have the capacity. Rising energy bills, sky-high inflation rates… Continue reading SERIOUSLY FUNNY: CAN HUMOUR HELP BRANDS THROUGH AN ECONOMIC CRISIS? Více informací
CAN BRANDS GROW EVEN IN TIMES OF INFLATION?
11. 8. 2022 The Czech republic is experiencing its highest inflation since 1993. People’s wallets are getting emptier and brands are in an extremely difficult situation for the umpteenth time in the last twenty years. Companies are naturally trying to cut as much of the ever-shrinking market as possible – with the vast majority focusing mainly on bargain… Continue reading CAN BRANDS GROW EVEN IN TIMES OF INFLATION? Více informací