A BASTION OF TRUST IN ADVERTISING: WHY DOES TELEVISION STILL WIN OVER MOST OTHER FORMATS?
24. 3. 2023 We live in a world where we are constantly under attack from all directions with advertising messages. The consequence of this is a loss of trust in various forms of marketing, but the losers are mainly online and social media marketing. By contrast, traditional media - and television among them - continue to enjoy a high degree of user and consumer trust. Trust is still a highly sought-after commodity, but paradoxically it is more scarce today than before. But television commercials, for example, continue to show us that if you want it, you can do it. Více informací
SHOCK THERAPY ADVERTISING. WHEN DID IT WORK AND WHEN DID THE CREATIVES GO TOO FAR?
2. 3. 2023 Attention is a concept that is used in the marketing world today and every day. The ability to capture the viewer's attention is the cornerstone of success if you want to build a brand and stay ahead of the competition. One way to grab attention is to shock. Více informací
THE SUPER BOWL PHENOMENON AND HOW THE SPORTING EVENT OF THE YEAR ELEVATED TELEVISION ADVERTISING TO A PRESTIGIOUS DISCIPLINE
31. 1. 2023 How is it possible that the Super Bowl is such a phenomenon? And how does it help form the current shape of what we consider to be truly quality television advertising? Více informací
THE ECONOMIC CRISIS AS A MARKETING OPPORTUNITY? 2023 DOESN’T HAVE TO CRIPPLE COMPANIES, BRAND LOYALTY AND A TOUCH OF EMPATHY ARE THE KEYS TO SUCCESS
5. 1. 2023 Analysts around the world are predicting a challenging year for business, with the cost crisis only becoming fully apparent in the coming months. But marketing experts say the crisis is also an opportunity for brands to strengthen their brand. Which brands are showing the right path to take in times of crisis? Více informací
TYPICALLY CZECH CHRISTMAS. IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC, HOLIDAY ADVERTISING IS HANDLED DIFFERENTLY, THE CREATORS ARE NOT AFRAID OF CONTROVERSIAL HUMOUR OR SERIOUS MESSAGES
8. 12. 2022 Czech Christmas ads are a category in themselves. Emotions, traditions, family comfort, but also humour are inherent to them. Despite the appearance that Czech Christmas commercials mostly want to entertain, it would be shortsighted not to give them a more important message in many cases. Více informací
CHALLENGE EVEN FOR THE BEST MARKETERS. WHY DOES A GOOD TV AD NEED TO GRAB THE VIEWER’S ATTENTION?
14. 11. 2022 Grabbing the viewer's attention is a challenge even for big brands nowadays and the road to the goal is lined with many pitfalls. What is the recipe for attention-worthy advertising? And which specific brands can inspire in creatively grabbing attention? Více informací
THE MYTH OF “UNNECESSARY” MARKETING. WHY DOES IT PAY FOR COMPANIES TO INVEST IN PROMOTION IN TIMES OF ECONOMIC RECESSION?
27. 10. 2022 Experts agree that you absolutely must advertise during a recession. What are the values that should not be missing in advertising in a difficult period? And what are some specific examples of TV ads that can be expected to be successful with viewers? Více informací
HOW TO DO ‘GREEN’ ADVERTISING? AUTHENTICITY AND A PROACTIVE APPROACH WIN WITH CONSUMERS, HYPOCRITES ARE PUNISHED
3. 10. 2022 We are living in a time of climate crisis and brands are therefore giving more and more space to ecology and sustainability in their advertising campaigns. But keep one thing in mind - the "preach the water and drink the wine" approach is becoming fatal in this discipline. Examples of good practice from abroad will show you how to master this difficult task. Více informací
POPULAR HIT SONGS ARE A SAFE BET IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC. TEN EXAMPLES OF HOW FAMOUS TV COMMERCIALS HAVE WORKED WITH SONGS
22. 9. 2022 Even in the Czech Republic, we have no shortage of TV commercials that have given birth to new musical hits or helped revive forgotten ones. It may therefore seem like quite a superhuman task to choose just ten of them, but we tried anyway. In our selection, you will find ads that rely on the… Continue reading POPULAR HIT SONGS ARE A SAFE BET IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC. TEN EXAMPLES OF HOW FAMOUS TV COMMERCIALS HAVE WORKED WITH SONGS Více informací
WHEN MUSIC IS THE LAST STEP TO PERFECTION: THE WORLD’S TOP 10 ADS THAT BET ON THE POWER MUSIC
6. 9. 2022 Although it may seem at first glance that visual play the primary role in TV advertising, this is not so true. Music is one of the essential ingredients for success. The following ten examples show the creative possibilities of working with music in advertising. All of them are united by the fact that they have an unquestionable place in the golden fund of television advertising. Více informací
BACK 2 SCHOOL! HOW DOES THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR START IN THE WORLD OF (NOT ONLY) TV ADVERTISING?
1. 8. 2022 For some brands, the Back 2 school season is one of the most exposed times of the year. What do the successful television commercials that have helped shape the phenomenon tell us about Back 2 school marketing? Více informací
PEOPLE METERS CELEBRATE A QUARTER OF A CENTURY IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC. THEY ARE STILL AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR BROADCASTERS AND MARKETERS.
13. 7. 2022 This year marks 25 years since the launch of the first project of electronic tv audience measurement in the Czech republic. How has the practice in this area changed over more than two decades? And how could the near future look like considering it will undoutedly be affected primarily by the phenomenon of cross-platform measurement? Více informací
THE WORLD BEHIND THE RED BUTTON: WE CAN HARDLY IMAGINE TELEVISION WITHOUT HBBTV TODAY
1. 6. 2022 HbbTV has come a long way since its launch in 2011 and has rightfully become one of the most dynamically evolving global TV technologies of today. Více informací
CREATIVITY IN ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS: AN INDISPENSABLE INGREDIENT IN THE RECIPE FOR SUCCESS AND IMMORTALITY
8. 5. 2022 Creative advertising campaigns are simply the most reliable tool available to marketers, which is why it’s a shame that today’s examples are outnumbered by those that don’t have much originality. Does this mean that creativity is dead? Not in the slightest - in fact, it’s quite the opposite. Více informací
TV ADVERTISING IN THE DIGITAL AGE: STILL AN EFFECTIVE MEDIUM THAT IS OPEN TO NEW INFLUENCES
9. 4. 2022 Although the position of the internet was growing dynamically the impact of TV as a medium was not decreasing. Today, we are living in a streaming era which is again significantly changing the rules. However, it would be too simplified to say that linear TV and advertising have nothing to offer. Více informací
HOW DID THE WAR IN UKRAINE REWRITE THE RULES OF MARKETING NOT ONLY ON TV SCREENS? SOLIDARITY AND HELPING OUR NEIGHBOURS ARE AT THE FOREFRONT
24. 3. 2022 The military conflict in Ukraine has struck the whole world like a bolt from the blue and has significantly affected the daily lives of hundreds of millions of people. Let us take a closer look at how it influenced the way that companies advertise. Více informací
TV ADVERTISING IN THE DAYS OF LONELINESS: HOW HAS THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CHANGED OUR VIEW OF THE PRESENTATION OF OUR FAVOURITE BRANDS IN TWO YEARS?
1. 3. 2022 In March, we will celebrate a rather unpleasant anniversary. It has been two years since the first case of Covid-19 was identified in the Czech Republic and the pandemic broke out in full. Since then, many aspects of our lives have changed beyond recognition, which was reflected in the form of TV advertising. Více informací
THE LOVERS’ HOLIDAY IN THE THRALL OF COMMERCE AND CLICHÉS? THE TV ADS THAT CONVINCED US THAT ST. VALENTINE’S DAY IS NOT LOST YET
8. 2. 2022 It is a tradition that 14 February of each year is dedicated to those in love. A frequent objection against St. Valentine’s Day celebrations is the excessive commercialisation. Ironically, marketers are often the ones demonstrating that Valentine´s Day does not have to be in that commercial way. Více informací