PRINCE HARRY, JAMES BOND, AND PADDINGTON BEAR. THEY WERE ALL LUCKY ENOUGH TO APPEAR IN TV SPOTS ALONGSIDE ELIZABETH II
10. 8. 2023 When the British queen Elizabeth II died last autumn, it affected the whole world. Both those who loved the queen and those who see the British monarchy as a relic of the 19th century. To some extent, this is due to the fact that the queen and her family are not only political actors but… Continue reading PRINCE HARRY, JAMES BOND, AND PADDINGTON BEAR. THEY WERE ALL LUCKY ENOUGH TO APPEAR IN TV SPOTS ALONGSIDE ELIZABETH II Více informací
COMING UP WITH A TV AD BASED ON A JOKE IS NOT EASY. THE MARKETING BATTLE IS FOUGHT OVER THE BEST POSSIBLE PUNCHLINE
3. 7. 2023 The first of July is the International Day of Jokes, so we hope you didn't forget to have a good laugh this past weekend. If you didn't, maybe you will smile with one of the ads that are universally appreciated for their ingenious, witty and well-constructed punchlines. Více informací
GREASE CELEBRATES FORTY-FIVE YEARS. HOW HAS THE ICONIC MUSICAL MADE ITS MARK IN THE HISTORY OF TV ADVERTISING AND WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD?
16. 6. 2023 On June 16, the American musical Grease will celebrate the 45th anniversary of its theatrical release. What is the legacy of Grease in the marketing world? Více informací
CHILD-ORIENTED ADVERTISING OR THE BALANCE BETWEEN REGULATIONS AND ETHICS. WHAT ARE THE RULES OF THIS COMPLEX MARKETING DISCIPLINE?
3. 6. 2023 For some business sectors, children are the main target group. However, the main question is - what is still allowed and what is already over the line while addressing kids via advertising? Více informací
THE LEGENDARY MASCOT AND THE FEAR OF EXCESS CONSUMER GOODS OR TV ADVERTISING IN SOCIALIST CZECHOSLOVAKIA
12. 5. 2023 Television broadcasting celebrated its seventieth anniversary in early May. Let's reminisce, what were the beginnings of advertising in the then Czechoslovakia? Více informací
COMMERCIALS ARE A SECOND HOME TO CZECH CELEBRITIES. POPULAR ACTORS, RENOWNED ATHLETES AND EVEN KAREL GOTT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THEM
3. 5. 2023 Today's advertising can hardly be imagined without the involvement of public figures. But some spots resonate more than others, so it is not a bad idea to focus on those that can be described as memorable, given the popularity of the actors and the presentation itself. Více informací
A BASTION OF TRUST IN ADVERTISING: WHY DOES TELEVISION STILL WIN OVER MOST OTHER FORMATS?
24. 3. 2023 We live in a world where we are constantly under attack from all directions with advertising messages. The consequence of this is a loss of trust in various forms of marketing, but the losers are mainly online and social media marketing. By contrast, traditional media - and television among them - continue to enjoy a high degree of user and consumer trust. Trust is still a highly sought-after commodity, but paradoxically it is more scarce today than before. But television commercials, for example, continue to show us that if you want it, you can do it. Více informací
SHOCK THERAPY ADVERTISING. WHEN DID IT WORK AND WHEN DID THE CREATIVES GO TOO FAR?
2. 3. 2023 Attention is a concept that is used in the marketing world today and every day. The ability to capture the viewer's attention is the cornerstone of success if you want to build a brand and stay ahead of the competition. One way to grab attention is to shock. Více informací
THE SUPER BOWL PHENOMENON AND HOW THE SPORTING EVENT OF THE YEAR ELEVATED TELEVISION ADVERTISING TO A PRESTIGIOUS DISCIPLINE
31. 1. 2023 How is it possible that the Super Bowl is such a phenomenon? And how does it help form the current shape of what we consider to be truly quality television advertising? Více informací
THE ECONOMIC CRISIS AS A MARKETING OPPORTUNITY? 2023 DOESN’T HAVE TO CRIPPLE COMPANIES, BRAND LOYALTY AND A TOUCH OF EMPATHY ARE THE KEYS TO SUCCESS
5. 1. 2023 Analysts around the world are predicting a challenging year for business, with the cost crisis only becoming fully apparent in the coming months. But marketing experts say the crisis is also an opportunity for brands to strengthen their brand. Which brands are showing the right path to take in times of crisis? Více informací
BABY JESUS OR SANTA CLAUS? HOW CZECH CHRISTMAS ADS DIFFER FROM FOREIGN ADVERTISING
23. 12. 2022 Advent marks the beginning of a period when advertisers’ budgets are releasing larger sums of money into TV marketing. This is driven not only by the desire to thank their customers and wish them a prosperous new year, but also by the motivation to catch up with sales targets in the fourth quarter. According to… Continue reading BABY JESUS OR SANTA CLAUS? HOW CZECH CHRISTMAS ADS DIFFER FROM FOREIGN ADVERTISING Více informací
TYPICALLY CZECH CHRISTMAS. IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC, HOLIDAY ADVERTISING IS HANDLED DIFFERENTLY, THE CREATORS ARE NOT AFRAID OF CONTROVERSIAL HUMOUR OR SERIOUS MESSAGES
8. 12. 2022 Czech Christmas ads are a category in themselves. Emotions, traditions, family comfort, but also humour are inherent to them. Despite the appearance that Czech Christmas commercials mostly want to entertain, it would be shortsighted not to give them a more important message in many cases. Více informací
CHALLENGE EVEN FOR THE BEST MARKETERS. WHY DOES A GOOD TV AD NEED TO GRAB THE VIEWER’S ATTENTION?
14. 11. 2022 Grabbing the viewer's attention is a challenge even for big brands nowadays and the road to the goal is lined with many pitfalls. What is the recipe for attention-worthy advertising? And which specific brands can inspire in creatively grabbing attention? Více informací
THE MYTH OF “UNNECESSARY” MARKETING. WHY DOES IT PAY FOR COMPANIES TO INVEST IN PROMOTION IN TIMES OF ECONOMIC RECESSION?
27. 10. 2022 Experts agree that you absolutely must advertise during a recession. What are the values that should not be missing in advertising in a difficult period? And what are some specific examples of TV ads that can be expected to be successful with viewers? Více informací
HOW TO DO ‘GREEN’ ADVERTISING? AUTHENTICITY AND A PROACTIVE APPROACH WIN WITH CONSUMERS, HYPOCRITES ARE PUNISHED
3. 10. 2022 We are living in a time of climate crisis and brands are therefore giving more and more space to ecology and sustainability in their advertising campaigns. But keep one thing in mind - the "preach the water and drink the wine" approach is becoming fatal in this discipline. Examples of good practice from abroad will show you how to master this difficult task. Více informací
POPULAR HIT SONGS ARE A SAFE BET IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC. TEN EXAMPLES OF HOW FAMOUS TV COMMERCIALS HAVE WORKED WITH SONGS
22. 9. 2022 Even in the Czech Republic, we have no shortage of TV commercials that have given birth to new musical hits or helped revive forgotten ones. It may therefore seem like quite a superhuman task to choose just ten of them, but we tried anyway. In our selection, you will find ads that rely on the… Continue reading POPULAR HIT SONGS ARE A SAFE BET IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC. TEN EXAMPLES OF HOW FAMOUS TV COMMERCIALS HAVE WORKED WITH SONGS Více informací
WHEN MUSIC IS THE LAST STEP TO PERFECTION: THE WORLD’S TOP 10 ADS THAT BET ON THE POWER MUSIC
6. 9. 2022 Although it may seem at first glance that visual play the primary role in TV advertising, this is not so true. Music is one of the essential ingredients for success. The following ten examples show the creative possibilities of working with music in advertising. All of them are united by the fact that they have an unquestionable place in the golden fund of television advertising. Více informací
BACK 2 SCHOOL! HOW DOES THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR START IN THE WORLD OF (NOT ONLY) TV ADVERTISING?
1. 8. 2022 For some brands, the Back 2 school season is one of the most exposed times of the year. What do the successful television commercials that have helped shape the phenomenon tell us about Back 2 school marketing? Více informací