BACK 2 SCHOOL! HOW DOES THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR START IN THE WORLD OF (NOT ONLY) TV ADVERTISING?
1. 8. 2022 For some brands, the Back 2 school season is one of the most exposed times of the year. What do the successful television commercials that have helped shape the phenomenon tell us about Back 2 school marketing? Více informací
PEOPLE METERS CELEBRATE A QUARTER OF A CENTURY IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC. THEY ARE STILL AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR BROADCASTERS AND MARKETERS.
13. 7. 2022 This year marks 25 years since the launch of the first project of electronic tv audience measurement in the Czech republic. How has the practice in this area changed over more than two decades? And how could the near future look like considering it will undoutedly be affected primarily by the phenomenon of cross-platform measurement? Více informací
THE WORLD BEHIND THE RED BUTTON: WE CAN HARDLY IMAGINE TELEVISION WITHOUT HBBTV TODAY
1. 6. 2022 HbbTV has come a long way since its launch in 2011 and has rightfully become one of the most dynamically evolving global TV technologies of today. Více informací
CREATIVITY IN ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS: AN INDISPENSABLE INGREDIENT IN THE RECIPE FOR SUCCESS AND IMMORTALITY
8. 5. 2022 Creative advertising campaigns are simply the most reliable tool available to marketers, which is why it’s a shame that today’s examples are outnumbered by those that don’t have much originality. Does this mean that creativity is dead? Not in the slightest - in fact, it’s quite the opposite. Více informací
TV ADVERTISING IN THE DIGITAL AGE: STILL AN EFFECTIVE MEDIUM THAT IS OPEN TO NEW INFLUENCES
9. 4. 2022 Although the position of the internet was growing dynamically the impact of TV as a medium was not decreasing. Today, we are living in a streaming era which is again significantly changing the rules. However, it would be too simplified to say that linear TV and advertising have nothing to offer. Více informací
HOW DID THE WAR IN UKRAINE REWRITE THE RULES OF MARKETING NOT ONLY ON TV SCREENS? SOLIDARITY AND HELPING OUR NEIGHBOURS ARE AT THE FOREFRONT
24. 3. 2022 The military conflict in Ukraine has struck the whole world like a bolt from the blue and has significantly affected the daily lives of hundreds of millions of people. Let us take a closer look at how it influenced the way that companies advertise. Více informací
TV ADVERTISING IN THE DAYS OF LONELINESS: HOW HAS THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CHANGED OUR VIEW OF THE PRESENTATION OF OUR FAVOURITE BRANDS IN TWO YEARS?
1. 3. 2022 In March, we will celebrate a rather unpleasant anniversary. It has been two years since the first case of Covid-19 was identified in the Czech Republic and the pandemic broke out in full. Since then, many aspects of our lives have changed beyond recognition, which was reflected in the form of TV advertising. Více informací
THE LOVERS’ HOLIDAY IN THE THRALL OF COMMERCE AND CLICHÉS? THE TV ADS THAT CONVINCED US THAT ST. VALENTINE’S DAY IS NOT LOST YET
8. 2. 2022 It is a tradition that 14 February of each year is dedicated to those in love. A frequent objection against St. Valentine’s Day celebrations is the excessive commercialisation. Ironically, marketers are often the ones demonstrating that Valentine´s Day does not have to be in that commercial way. Více informací
ADVERTISING FORMATS THAT CAN CREATIVELY FILL IN A (SOMEWHAT) FORGOTTEN SEASON
10. 1. 2022 What do we mentally associate with the end of one year and the arrival of a new one? A question that all those who are preparing a truly effective new year advertising campaign must seek to answer. This is not an easy task at all, as the new year quite commonly follows a bit behind Christmas. Is there any… Continue reading ADVERTISING FORMATS THAT CAN CREATIVELY FILL IN A (SOMEWHAT) FORGOTTEN SEASON Více informací
TV ADVERTS THAT HAVE SHAPED CHRISTMAS. RANGING FROM CHOCOLATE BELLS TO ELTON JOHN’S RETROSPECTIVE, THEY HAVE CHANGED THE VIEW OF THE HOLIDAYS OF GENEROSITY AND MUTUALITY
10. 12. 2021 What ingredients must an iconic Christmas ad contain? Why is Christmas such a significant event in the TV world to basically form an advertising category per se? Europeans have a clear idea –- they want to spend their Christmas holidays in mutual proximity. Více informací