TV DRIVES THE MOST ATTENTION
5. 3. 2023 What is attention these days and why is it important for TV advertisers? These questions are answered by a compilation of facts gathered from research conducted globally by The Global TV Group. In today’s multi-tasking, digital age, attention in advertising has become a critical consideration for businesses seeking to connect with their target audiences. Consumers… Continue reading TV DRIVES THE MOST ATTENTION Více informací
SHOCK THERAPY ADVERTISING. WHEN DID IT WORK AND WHEN DID THE CREATIVES GO TOO FAR?
2. 3. 2023 Attention is a concept that is used in the marketing world today and every day. The ability to capture the viewer's attention is the cornerstone of success if you want to build a brand and stay ahead of the competition. One way to grab attention is to shock. Více informací
CREATIVITY ABSOLUTELY AFFECTS THE SUCCESS OF ADVERTISING.
1. 3. 2023 Reviewing nearly 500 TV campaigns, Nielsen found 47% of ad-driven sales were dependent on the creative. But creativity without a strategy is a recipe for disaster. A powerful duo: creativity and relevance. Highly creative campaigns are significantly more effective than less creative campaigns. Not only do they improve attention and memorability, but they also increase positive… Continue reading CREATIVITY ABSOLUTELY AFFECTS THE SUCCESS OF ADVERTISING. Více informací
CHANGING CHANNELS ON TV ADVERTISING
26. 2. 2023 Storytelling on television has been a key aspect of entertaining and engaging audiences for decades. From the late ’70s, television has become a staple with South African audiences, from bunny-ears, decoders to dishes, and streaming devices. Dallas, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Live Sport, Noot Vir Noot, Surf Show Pick A Box and the on-set… Continue reading CHANGING CHANNELS ON TV ADVERTISING Více informací
YES, TV IS AN ATTENTION BARGAIN – BUT EVEN MORE SO THAN LUMEN THINK
10. 2. 2023 It’s hard to read incredibly positive things about TV advertising and yet be compelled to argue with them, but sometimes you have to, says Thinkbox’s Matt Hill. Mike Follett from Lumen’s recent article – “Why TV appears to be an ‘attention bargain” – was packed with positives for TV advertising. So why am I not… Continue reading YES, TV IS AN ATTENTION BARGAIN – BUT EVEN MORE SO THAN LUMEN THINK Více informací
RESEARCH FINDINGS: WHY A MOBILE-FIRST APPROACH TO VIDEO CAN SLOW YOUR GROWTH
3. 1. 2023 Audiences under 40 are more attentive on BVOD than YouTube and Facebook. And the best screen is the biggest one. As part of a continuing examination of advertising effectiveness, ThinkTV has new research findings that explore the hot topic of audience attention. The organisation sought to interrogate video platforms and the attention they command through the lens… Continue reading RESEARCH FINDINGS: WHY A MOBILE-FIRST APPROACH TO VIDEO CAN SLOW YOUR GROWTH Více informací
FROM ADVERTISEMENTS TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. HOW HAS ADVERTISING IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC CHANGED IN 30 YEARS?
27. 12. 2022 The creation of advertisements has changed fundamentally over the past decades, as has consumer perception of them. So what are consumers receptive to most now? And how are marketers making their jobs easier with AI? “The Velvet Revolution in November 1989 swept away the communists and brought a fresh wind of endless opportunities for economic… Continue reading FROM ADVERTISEMENTS TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. HOW HAS ADVERTISING IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC CHANGED IN 30 YEARS? Více informací
WHY E-COMMERCE MARKETERS SHOULD EXPERIMENT WITH FORMATS & WORK WITH CREATIVE PARTNERS
6. 12. 2022 TV advertising has returned as a desirable marketing format post-pandemic. New research from Thinkbox shares why it’s proving so successful, its cost efficiency and how marketers can embrace this change. With the pandemic exacerbating the rise of e-commerce, online businesses are increasingly turning to TV to scale up their growth. As part of The Drum’s Evolution… Continue reading WHY E-COMMERCE MARKETERS SHOULD EXPERIMENT WITH FORMATS & WORK WITH CREATIVE PARTNERS Více informací
TV AROUND THE WORLD CELEBRATES THE POWER OF ATTENTION
21. 11. 2022 TV companies around the world celebrate World Television Day on 21 November to remind us of the attention-grabbing power that Total TV holds. As part of the annual United Nations initiative, a 30 second-spot will be broadcast and shared online worldwide. Více informací
CHALLENGE EVEN FOR THE BEST MARKETERS. WHY DOES A GOOD TV AD NEED TO GRAB THE VIEWER’S ATTENTION?
14. 11. 2022 Grabbing the viewer's attention is a challenge even for big brands nowadays and the road to the goal is lined with many pitfalls. What is the recipe for attention-worthy advertising? And which specific brands can inspire in creatively grabbing attention? Více informací
ADS FOR THE RIGHT BRAIN ARE MORE EFFECTIVE BUT THERE ARE FEWER OF THEM
25. 10. 2022 ADS ACTIVATING THE RIGHT HEMISPHERE OF THE BRAIN ARE MORE EFFECTIVE AND attract MORE ATTENTION, BUT THEY DIMINISH OVER TIME. THIS WAS one of The findings presented by ORLANDO WOOD AT THE BRAND MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE In today’s post-pandemic world of economic uncertainty, ads should be created with wit, charm and human vitality. “In a time… Continue reading ADS FOR THE RIGHT BRAIN ARE MORE EFFECTIVE BUT THERE ARE FEWER OF THEM Více informací
HOW DO TV NETWORKS CAPITALISE ON THE DIGITAL STUMBLE?
21. 10. 2022 The Attention Council CEO Andy Brown and media analyst Ian Whittaker have joined forces to launch a White Paper arguing for three key requirements for advertisers to evaluate TV alongside digital video. Over the past six months, there has been a noticeable step-up in the level of investment into the media measurement industry, particularly from… Continue reading HOW DO TV NETWORKS CAPITALISE ON THE DIGITAL STUMBLE? Více informací
STUDY: TV ADS TWICE AS MEMORABLE AS MOBILE ADS
17. 10. 2022 Comcast Advertising has released a report titled TV Makes Memories highlighting how ads in the television environment have a unique ability to drive memories – suggesting this is due to three factors of engagement that are important for branding outcomes: attention, connection and repetition. The report reveals that these outcomes, and consequently the strongest memories,… Continue reading STUDY: TV ADS TWICE AS MEMORABLE AS MOBILE ADS Více informací
THE AKTV CONFERENCE WILL TAKE PLACE ON NOVEMBER 22, 2022
14. 10. 2022 The Association of Commercial Television announced today the date of this year's conference, ScreenVoice TALKS, which will take place on November 22, 2022 at Spojka Karlín. Více informací
MARKETERS SHOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION TO ATTENTION
6. 9. 2022 There’s ample evidence that longer dwell time on ads raises brand recall and choice, so ignore Byron Sharp’s claims that you shouldn’t pay for more attention. An interesting debate is springing up around attention, thanks to Professor Byron Sharp. A couple of weeks ago Sharp was coaxed from the towers of the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute to… Continue reading MARKETERS SHOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION TO ATTENTION Více informací
WHY ATTENTION AND REACH NEED EACH OTHER: KAREN NELSON-FIELD AND MIKE FOLLETT RESPOND TO BYRON SHARP
5. 9. 2022 Attention measurement experts Professor Karen Nelson-Field and Mike Follett respond to Professor Byron Sharp’s reported criticism of brands planning for attention. Professor Byron Sharp, author of the massively influential How Brands Grow books and Director of the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute, took aim at the growing interest in planning (or paying) for attention when speaking at an… Continue reading WHY ATTENTION AND REACH NEED EACH OTHER: KAREN NELSON-FIELD AND MIKE FOLLETT RESPOND TO BYRON SHARP Více informací
STORYTELLING EXPERT FRANK ROSE ON NARRATIVE THINKING IN A DIGITAL AGE
26. 7. 2022 Technology has turned the whole world into storytellers by giving us new means and new motives to share our tales. Journalist and author Frank Rose discusses how stories shape our reality and how to navigate narratives in a digital world. Frank Rose has been telling stories professionally his whole life. He has written about New… Continue reading STORYTELLING EXPERT FRANK ROSE ON NARRATIVE THINKING IN A DIGITAL AGE Více informací
THE “MAPPING THE MOODS” STUDY REVEALS THE RELEVANCE OF CONTEXT IN MEDIA VIEWING
25. 7. 2022 Technological developments in the world of media affect viewing. A new study commissioned by Screenforce provides evidence of new patterns of video consumption among the expanded population. Více informací