STUDY USA: WHICH BEER BRANDS WON WITH MUSIC IN 2022?
12. 3. 2023 Songtradr’s new Music of Beer report pours out plenty of insights around the most effective music choices for beer ads, Super Bowl success and which brands picked right in 2022. The data shows Heineken was the most strategic in its sonic decision-making, while Guinness… may be unfit to drive (at least when it comes to… Continue reading STUDY USA: WHICH BEER BRANDS WON WITH MUSIC IN 2022? Více informací
SHOCK THERAPY ADVERTISING. WHEN DID IT WORK AND WHEN DID THE CREATIVES GO TOO FAR?
2. 3. 2023 Attention is a concept that is used in the marketing world today and every day. The ability to capture the viewer's attention is the cornerstone of success if you want to build a brand and stay ahead of the competition. One way to grab attention is to shock. Více informací
CREATIVITY ABSOLUTELY AFFECTS THE SUCCESS OF ADVERTISING.
1. 3. 2023 Reviewing nearly 500 TV campaigns, Nielsen found 47% of ad-driven sales were dependent on the creative. But creativity without a strategy is a recipe for disaster. A powerful duo: creativity and relevance. Highly creative campaigns are significantly more effective than less creative campaigns. Not only do they improve attention and memorability, but they also increase positive… Continue reading CREATIVITY ABSOLUTELY AFFECTS THE SUCCESS OF ADVERTISING. Více informací
THE GREATS OF TELEVISION ADVERTISING OR HOW LEGENDS MADE AND BROKE THE RULES
28. 2. 2023 Many factors influence the world of television advertising. Whether it is the evolution of society, the era, technological possibilities or the specific mentality of consumers in different countries, the human factor is also inevitable. The way in which media promotion is done is also influenced by the creators. In a series of articles about well-known… Continue reading THE GREATS OF TELEVISION ADVERTISING OR HOW LEGENDS MADE AND BROKE THE RULES Více informací
BRAND-BUILDING ADS BOOST SHORT-TERM SALES, AND NOW YOU CAN PROVE IT
4. 2. 2023 Ten years since The Long and the Short of It was published, new evidence shows that while sales-driven ads deliver few long-term effects, brand advertising achieves both. Everyone in marketing has heard about The Long and the Short of It (TLATSOI) and its authors Peter Field and Les Binet. But, as their grand theory reaches… Continue reading BRAND-BUILDING ADS BOOST SHORT-TERM SALES, AND NOW YOU CAN PROVE IT Více informací
THE SCIENCE OF BRANDING: HOW BRANDS MAKE US “THINK DIFFERENT”
29. 1. 2023 Brand exposure could have a profound effect on our behavior. In marketing, we talk a lot about brand. We all want to build brands that people connect with. Not just companies that sell things, but brands that move people to act—whether that be to vote, donate, buy, or support our cause in some way. And… Continue reading THE SCIENCE OF BRANDING: HOW BRANDS MAKE US “THINK DIFFERENT” Více informací
CMOS SHARE LESSONS ALL MARKETERS CAN TAKE FROM SUPER BOWL ADVERTISING
25. 1. 2023 The Super Bowl and its run-up represent the premier advertising event in our industry. According to Nielsen, 19 of the 20 all-time most-watched single network broadcast spots were an NFL Championship Game. However, if we’re being honest, Super Bowl advertising is the bastion of the one percent. Very few CMOs will ever lead teams producing… Continue reading CMOS SHARE LESSONS ALL MARKETERS CAN TAKE FROM SUPER BOWL ADVERTISING Více informací
SIX TRENDS FROM THE IPA EFFECTIVENESS AWARDS
23. 1. 2023 From long-term brand-building activity to short-term activations that deliver on more immediate goals, a new WARC report, based on the 2022 IPA Effectiveness Awards, demonstrates how marketers can rise to current challenges. WARC has analysed the metadata of the winning entries to drill down into the themes and trends that are driving marketing success and… Continue reading SIX TRENDS FROM THE IPA EFFECTIVENESS AWARDS Více informací
THE MOST POPULAR ADS ON U.S. YOUTUBE IN 2022
20. 1. 2023 The US YouTube has published its ten most popular ads for 2022, including videos from Amazon and BMW USA, as well as trailers for new movies and TV shows. Amazon Amazon’s 90-second spot stars Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost, who humorously show what would happen during an average day if Alexa could read minds. The… Continue reading THE MOST POPULAR ADS ON U.S. YOUTUBE IN 2022 Více informací
CREATING MEMORABLE CHARACTERS IN ADVERTISING
17. 1. 2023 How character fluent devices support long-term brand building? From Churchill the bulldog to the Pillsbury Doughboy to Tony the Tiger, there are many classic characters that brands have leveraged over the years. However, over the last two decades, there has been a decline in the use of these distinctive assets in advertising. According to Orlando… Continue reading CREATING MEMORABLE CHARACTERS IN ADVERTISING Více informací
SERIOUSLY FUNNY: CAN HUMOUR HELP BRANDS THROUGH AN ECONOMIC CRISIS?
16. 1. 2023 Why should brands look on the bright side of life even in the darkest of times? According to research, people remember information better if they perceive it as humorous. Let's take a look at five brands that use humour to present their brands and summarise why it works. Více informací
67% OF CONSUMERS PREFER AD-SUPPORTED STREAMING OPTIONS TO AD-FREE ONES?
7. 1. 2023 While subscription video on demand (SVOD) has become a streaming mainstay, ad-supported video (AVOD) is the hot new trend. But challenges abound in the rapidly evolving streaming landscape, with disjointed, uncurated and impersonal ad experiences. The question is: What’s holding up AVOD progress and why is the consumer experience still overlooked? This new study from… Continue reading 67% OF CONSUMERS PREFER AD-SUPPORTED STREAMING OPTIONS TO AD-FREE ONES? Více informací
MARK RITSON: HOW BRANDS CAN SURVIVE THE RECESSION AND EMERGE STRONGER
4. 1. 2023 How should brands behave during a recession to get their company out of it in the best shape possible? Watch "Ritson on recession" webinar. Více informací
KIM PORTRATE ON CREATIVITY IN 2023
1. 1. 2023 If the economists are on the money, we’re set for a roller coaster ride in 2023. There will be the ups: inflation, interest rates and maybe your blood pressure as you’re reading this. And the downs: house prices, consumer confidence and, based on what we’re all reading, Twitter. Even if we dodge a full-blown recession,… Continue reading KIM PORTRATE ON CREATIVITY IN 2023 Více informací
WHY MARKETERS NEED TO OPTIMISE MEDIA INVESTMENT IN THE COST-OF-LIVING CRISIS
26. 11. 2022 The cost-of-living crisis presents marketers with perhaps an even bigger challenge than the pandemic. They will need to optimise media investment, writes Azerion’s Paul Lowrey. Marketers have certainly had their work cut out negotiating the ups and downs of the past two years, but arguably we’re now entering the biggest challenge the industry has faced.… Continue reading WHY MARKETERS NEED TO OPTIMISE MEDIA INVESTMENT IN THE COST-OF-LIVING CRISIS Více informací
WHY METAPHORS IN ADS CONTRIBUTE TO BETTER MEMORABILITY
30. 10. 2022 As consumers are exposed to thousands of advertisements daily, researchers have sought to understand what makes people remember certain brands better than they remember others. Metaphors like Carvana’s vending machines and taglines like “Red Bull gives you wings” have increasingly become a powerful way for marketers to communicate brand attributes. In this study, we sought… Continue reading WHY METAPHORS IN ADS CONTRIBUTE TO BETTER MEMORABILITY Více informací
THE MYTH OF “UNNECESSARY” MARKETING. WHY DOES IT PAY FOR COMPANIES TO INVEST IN PROMOTION IN TIMES OF ECONOMIC RECESSION?
27. 10. 2022 Experts agree that you absolutely must advertise during a recession. What are the values that should not be missing in advertising in a difficult period? And what are some specific examples of TV ads that can be expected to be successful with viewers? Více informací
ADS FOR THE RIGHT BRAIN ARE MORE EFFECTIVE BUT THERE ARE FEWER OF THEM
25. 10. 2022 ADS ACTIVATING THE RIGHT HEMISPHERE OF THE BRAIN ARE MORE EFFECTIVE AND attract MORE ATTENTION, BUT THEY DIMINISH OVER TIME. THIS WAS one of The findings presented by ORLANDO WOOD AT THE BRAND MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE In today’s post-pandemic world of economic uncertainty, ads should be created with wit, charm and human vitality. “In a time… Continue reading ADS FOR THE RIGHT BRAIN ARE MORE EFFECTIVE BUT THERE ARE FEWER OF THEM Více informací